Jarone Ashkenazi serves as an Assistant Project Manager at Equinox Fitness Clubs. He’s dedicated to his health, and he loves staying fit with exercise and outdoor activities.
People like Jarone Ashkenazi often recommend that others begin working out, too, but beginners often don’t know where to start. If that sounds like you, the simple steps below will ease you in to a more active lifestyle:
Click here to read full.
- August 7, 2014: The Daily Buzz
- August 2, 2014: Gizmodo
- August 5, 2014: Android Headlines
- August 11, 2014: O’Dwyers
- August 14, 2014: Kim Komando
- August 14, 2014: Tech Cocktail
- August 17, 2014: WFLA
- August 17, 2014: Veooz
- August 19, 2014: Travelers Today
- August 22, 2014: CNBC
- August 23, 2013: The Fiscal Times
- August 26, 2014: KCAA radio
- August 26, 2014: Travelers Today
- August 29, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 2, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 5, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 6, 2014: WeWork Magazine
- September 9, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 12, 2014: Good Day Philadelphia
- September 12, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 13, 2014: CSP.net
- September 13, 2014: KSN-TV
- September 13, 2014: One Page News
- September 14, 2014: KOLR 10
- September 15, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 15, 2014: Great Day Iowa
- September 16, 2014: Travelers Today
- September 19, 2014: Turn on to Tech
Vincent Mehdizadeh, founder of Medbox Inc.
This blog will be a living portfolio of press materials I have drafted for distribution and other marketing projects. I am a graduate of the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism and have led campaigns for tech, business, sports and consumer accounts.
I currently am an Account Manager at PMBC Group and lead multiple accounts including: Lottolotto, The One Up, People Water and Vincent Mehdizadeh, Founder and Senior Strategist of MedBox Inc.
Prior, I worked at Bob Gold & Associates and my previous internships include working at Blaze PR, PMK*BNC and The Gersh Agency.